i am using weblogic server and jsp's.
i create a javabean which is called by the jsp page.example:
with
<jsp:useBean id="OurBean" scope="page" class="UserDataBean"/>

<!doctype html public "-//w3c/dtd HTML 4.0//en">

i get following error..

Parsing of JSP File '/beanuser.jsp' failed:
----
 /beanuser.jsp(1): Could not create a bean of type: UserDataBean:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: UserDataBean
probably occurred due to an error in /beanuser.jsp line 1:
<jsp:useBean id="OurBean" scope="page" class="UserDataBean"/>

i don't know what to put in class details. i read we have to put package
name. but i have just 1 directory and just testing.all my files are under
this directory-
eg: e:/weblogic/myserver/public_html/
beanuser.jsp
UserDataBean.class

so where and what do i mention as package name so that it's found?

thanks!