Greetings,

I'm seeing an issue when using https that I'm hoping for some advice on.  I
have a servlet that returns content to the browser window (IE5.5) in PDF
format.  This works great using http, but fails with the following message
when I switch to SSL:

Internet Explorer cannot download <filename> from server.
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found.

pDFList = (pDFList) custExtension.getInvoiceDetailPrint( invoiceNumber );

ServletOutputStream sout = response.getOutputStream();
response.setContentType( "application/pdf" );
response.setHeader( "Content-disposition", "inline; filename = example.pdf"
);
BufferedOutputStream bos = null;
bos = new BufferedOutputStream( sout );
for ( int i=0; i<pDFList.size(); i++ )
   {
   bos.write( pDFList.get( i );
   }
if ( bos != null )
   {
   bos.flush();
   bos.close();
   }

In the servlet snippet above, pDFList contains an ArrayList of lines in the
PDF.  Can anyone provide insight into what I may need to get this to work
within https?

Thanks!
Todd Murphy
Hershey Foods Corporation