Dave Ford
Smart Soft - The Developer Training Company
http://www.smart-soft.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "WorldCom Customer Liaison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dave Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:08 PM
Subject: DNS Change Request (UU3456694)

Please do not take the (UUxxxxxx) information out of the subject header
when replying to this problem.  We use this number to track specific
customer issues.  Thank you.
************************************

Hello Dave,

The DNS changes you requested have been completed. I have
included a copy of the Domain Zone file(s) for your review.

Please allow 1-2 hours for this change to load on WorldCom
name servers and 4-6 hours for full propagation on the
Internet.

If you have any further questions, please call 1-800-900-0241,
then select option 2 three times (2, 2, 2), and an engineer
will return your call, or reply to this email.

Regards,
Jim Teuscher                       DNS/Email/NewsFeed/UUCP
WorldCom Technical Support
Email:                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:                           800-900-0241 Option 2,2,2
FAX:                                          703-886-0137
  To serve you better, we now offer you direct, ready
  access to your trouble tickets, account management,
  install status, and helpful tips through the WorldCom
  Customer Center:
        https://customercenter.worldcom.com/
**************** Copy of Domain Zone Records *************
For the Domain: "jennasys.com" ............

@       IN      SOA     auth02.ns.uu.net.       hostmaster.UU.NET. (
                                990732  ; Serial Number
                                21600   ; Refresh every 6 hours
                                3600    ; Retry every hour
                                1728000 ; Expire every 20 days
                                21600 ) ; Minimum 6 hours
                IN      NS      auth02.ns.uu.net.
                IN      NS      auth60.ns.uu.net.
;
                IN      MX      10 mail.jennasys.com.
                IN      MX      100 mail.uu.net.
;
                IN      A       63.74.110.162
www             IN      A       63.74.110.162
;
mail            IN      A       63.74.110.172
;