From: Venkat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: file renaming using Multipart class.

Hi all,
I am tying to upload a file frin jsp page using bean MultiPartRequest class
that come with oreilly examples.

I am using the constructor which takes three parameters 1.request 2. dir 3.
file size

Itz working and it is storing in the dir given by me.

But the file name is default file name which i selected from the browser.
Here the problem is if different users sends the file with same name it is
replacing the old file.

So i want to upload the file selected by the user with the name specifed by
me.

How to do this?
I checked the MultiPartClass constructors it has another constructor wich
take as FileRenamePolicy interface but i didn't understand this. and how to
create this interface using file as parameter?

Can some one help me out how to do this?

Thanks in advance
venkat