Dear JSP gurus,

I am writing an JSP application using Jsp pages, Servlet, JavaBean, and Oracle
database. Until now I haven't decided to use Servlet for all of the database
activities and then forward RecordSet to JSP page to display or just use partially.

If you use servlet for database activities so how do forward recordset to jsp page :
by using a Vector of JavaBeans or other way? Please tell me , because I am very newbie
to JSP and I just want to make my application like others

Does anyone here have that experience, please give me brief information .

Or if you have any ebook about design pattern for jsp , please send me some pages .

Thanks you very much

Thien