I'm happy to announce that my new ICanHelp (SM) service is now
available. Through this service, I give you personal guidance, answering
all your questions about servlets, JSP, JSTL and related technologies,
such as JDBC and JNDI, from high-level design and architecture advice
through nitty-gritty implementation details.

When you subscribe to this service, you get to pick my brain through
email for one month. Considering all the hours you save, the price is
a real bargain. Instead of spending time searching for answers on
mailing lists and in online forums, you get the correct answer directly
from me. Having used and participated in the specification of the Java
web tier technologies for many years, I know not just what's in the
specifications but also how to use these technologies effectively.

More information is available at: <http://www.TheJSPBook.com/>

Hans Bergsten
--
Hans Bergsten                                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gefion Software                       <http://www.gefionsoftware.com/>