Hi all?
In   IE can we remove the menubar after a window is loaded
there is a javascript to open a window where we can achieve this.. but still in
history the link will be there
so if he takes the link from history and access in a new window game is over..
Now i need a help on load can we close the IE menubar and or one more thing when we
browse MSN
site we see the hyplinks decoded can we do that in JSP kindly advice..

Regards
Peter
Regards
Peter