Firsthop message gateway is easy to use and should give
you all that you need. I had firsthop in production in
three weeks! You will also require a popular
SMSC operator. e.g. Telstra

Velmurugan (Java Team) wrote:

Hi

We have planned to do "SMS Banking" software for our customer. For this we need the architecture/software/hardware/network for above said requirement. Kindly advice us how to proceed in this regard.

Thannks

Regards,

Velmurugan P
Java Team.

Chris Ocello
Systems & Infrastructure Planner & Developer