Hi,

I have two problems with <jsp:inlude> - tag:

1) I can only include files with extension .html or .jsp, when i try to
include other files (e.g. .txt) , the generated HTML-code just ends
at the point where the included text should appear, without any
error-message. When i rename file.txt to file.html its included
correctly. I found this behaviour nowhere described.

2) The include-tag seems to destroy the correct character-encoding.
E.g. german Umlaute are shown as ?. When i request the included
file directly its shown correct, on the including jsp-page too.

Thanks for any help,
Steffen