Hi All,

When I run the bookstore (J2EE Rocks Class 3 homework ) application in JBOSS3.2.1 (
RetHat Linux Platform ), it throws following error...

Couldn't create bookstore database bean: Couldn't open connection to database: Could
not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The
Network Adapter could not establish the connection); - nested throwable:
(org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested
throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not
establish the connection))

Note :

1.     I haven't face any problem with Windows platform with same setup.

2.    Two machines handshaking perfectly (with Ping Network command).

If anybody has come across this please help me....

Thanks and Regards,

Velmurugan P

Java Team.