INDIA

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian P Bohnet
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Apache2.0.47 + JBoss2.4.9 + Tomcat4.0.4 + Struts1.0 with
Load balancing thru Apache??

http://www.filip.net/tomcat/tomcat-javagroups.html

http://www.theserverside.com//resources/article.jsp?l=Tomcat

Good luck. I have Apache+jboss+tomcat4 using the session replication
found in these links. Let me know if you run into problems that cannot
be solved with info in the articles.

Brian P Bohnet
Software Engineer
www.global269.com

sowbhagyavalli Suryadevara wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Has anyone tried the following combination ? Or something similar ?
>
>Apache2.0.47 + JBoss2.4.9 + Tomcat4.0.4 + Struts1.0   with Load balancing
>thru Apache??
>
>If so, please HELP !!!
>I am not able to configure the sticky session correctly.
>I have 2 tomcat(+JBoss) sessions running, tomcat1 & tomcat2 on different
>machines.
>
>When I access the application I get the login page from one tomcat (say
>tomcat1).
>On login , I get a null pointer exception, since the forward page is
getting
>directed to the second tomcat, tomcat2, and the session is not available
>there !
>
>ANY IDEA ??? I have been struggling with the same for 3 days now. ANY help
>would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you
>
>Valli
>IIC SSS
>INDIA

>For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST
DIGEST".