Hi Struts experts.

I have a problem with formbean. I created a search form by extending
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm, The strange things happend was
when I filled the search options in the search page from differnce
machine,It shared the  same search options. It seems server only create one
instance of the search form. the scope of the form bean define in configure
file is session scope.

Many thanks for any suggestion in advance.

-Yan