one per copy. ask the jbuilder support, mailing list wont help u much

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Subhra Biswas
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 2:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem regardin JBuilder

Hi...
 We are facing a problem with JBuilder installation. The software was
purchased from Borland and there are some confusion regarding the
registration criteria. Then please tell me how many clients at the max we
can make?
   Waitin for the kind reply.
Regards