Hi,

I am using JRun 4 with a site I am developing, and on a certain page, where
I am using a mix of Tag Libraries and some Java code, I suddenly receive the
error message:

500 (class: jrun__registration__worldpay12ejsp1b, method: _jspService
signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRespo
nse;)V) Illegal type in constant pool
(class: jrun__registration__worldpay12ejsp1b, method: _jspService signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRespo
nse;)V) Illegal type in constant pool

This message disappears when I remove certain tag libraries, but it can't be
attributed to removal of any one tag library, there are no line references
or no other clear causes of error.

I have attempted to re-create the file, running into the error message when
certain collection of tag libraries was used, I tried changing the specific
tag library I use in this page, to no avail.

Has anyone come across this or can suggest a method of solving the problem?

Many thanks,
Peter Dolukhanov