Hi Senthil Raja,

For ur Question # 1:
You can use "request.getRemoteAddr()" or
"request.getRemoteHost()" for knowing abt Client IP
address and host name.
For ur Question # 2:
I am not sure abt Tomcat 5.0. But in Tomcat 4.x, I
used follwoing setting in
<tomcat-dir>\conf\server.xml.
<Context path="/Raja" docBase="raja_webapp"
debug="0"/>

I hope this may help in solving your problems.

Good luck - Kura

http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/diwali/rca/referrca.asp