I need to write a browser-snoop JSP page similar to this paid product.
http://www.cyscape.com/showbrow.asp

I found this free JSP snooper.
http://cyscape.com/browserinfo.asp

But it is missing this following mandatory columns.
  Adobe Version
  IP Address
  Service pack
  OS
  Browser settings (MSVM settings)
  MB RAM
  Hard disk space available
  Java version being used (sun or MSFT) + version #

I'm sure someone has already invented this wheel. If anyone knows of another free
download please let me know.

Also, does anyone know if all of the above columns are reportable?
(such as Hard disk space available or RAM?)

I'm new to JSP. At this point, I simply need to make sure that this information is
accessible in JSP.

Thanks in advance,

Mike C