Why would I want to come to this soiree tonight?

Technically: Because the application server WebObjects has a layer above
the DB that allows you to interact with your data without writing SQL (the
program writes highly optimized sql) and it allows you to refer to your
records without going through arrays and array indexes.

Not-So-Technically: Because the Grammercy Park Hotel rooftop bar is a hip
place crawling with models and rockstar types and because you have always
wanted to go there and have a drink but didn't feel like you would fit in.

Well now you have friends who will be waiting for you with open arms and we
will be ordering stuff from the hot waitresses and because the Grammercy
Park Hotel is built on the house of Robert Ingersoll (don't know if that is
a good thing but his spirit is certainly encouraging a lot of naughty
behaviour ... in me ... when I was last there). So get off those buns for
they are becoming flabby and flat! Look into some hot chick's eyes instead
of a CRT/ LCD and come down here to discuss everything that plagues your
dark heart.

When : March 31st (Wednesday) 7 pm - 9 pm
Where : Grammercy Park Hotel (rooftop bar)
Two Lexington Avenue
New York, New York, United States, 10010
Tel. 800 221 4083
Fax 212 505 0535

http://www.gramercyparkhotel.com/directions.html

How: please dress in business casuals.

Following is the agenda :
- Introductions.
- WebObjects Moments (favorites, likes, dislikes).
- Integrating with WO (frameworks, classes, third party products e.g.
javamail, credit card processing).
- Q&A Session

To join the developers group and receive the latest in updates :
or