hi

i am using Tomcat 5 ana my problem is  in sesiion managment
Login Servlet : used for Tomcat Login Authentication
>From login servlet I forward the request to Admin Servlet. Now this way it is working
>fine… Problem arises when somebody tries to directly hit Admin Servlet. This
>time no Login page comes and the person can enter the admin functionality. To prevent
>it I have set one parameter in session in LoginServlet:
session.setAttribute("Login", "Authenticated");

Now I am trying to get this in Admin Servlet. First time I manage to get the value of
Login as Authenticated. But when I do some operation in Admin Servlet (say View All
Questions – c the button) and hit it to the Admin Servlet.. This time the value
of Session changes and Login becomes Null…

witting for replay
shyam
Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick on the image to chat with me