Hi all,

I have some problems while trying to integrate a newsletter module into a
jsp service. Unfortunately I could not find an opensource newsletter module
based on java (but I would be glad if anyone could tell me about one). So
finally I tested a module based on php, which has all the functionalities I
need.

Now I am trying to integrate the php-newsletter module into my jsp service
(for several reasons I would like to keep e.g. the subsciption page in jsp).
I imagined that it should be possible to forward the jsp-subscription to the
php-newsletter. I could parse the arguments from the jsp-uri and give it to
the php. After this I could get the contents of the php response, if
necessary parse the html and send it back to the user using jsp.

But I do not know how to create the connection from tomcat/jsp to
apache/php, e.g. to
http://localhost:80/newslist.php?requesttype=newuser&name=... and how to
exchange the parameters

I would be glad, if anyone could tell me how to exchange the parameters or
if I could get a link to an opensource java newsletter application.

Many Thanks!
Martin

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl