I was surprised today to see that there are 29 mails in my inbox. I thought some
useful stuff is going on at the JSP-Forum.
Oh Boy, Its not true, 15 out of Those 29 Mails were part of the harsh reply given by
Mark. Well this kind of discussion has occured in the past and is happening now and it
will happen in the future too. Mark I agree that there are many busy guys like you who
like to receive some logical and interesting questions. But at the same time there
will be many new guys joining these type of forums and will keep on posting those
simple, basic and introductory questions. This will never stop. What we need to do
here is that our responses should not make others react in a negative way like the
other 14 mails followed after your reply.
You might have taken atleast 2 mins to reply that message and inturn might have taken
atleast 30 mins to read the replies that were generated by your post. Isn't it worth
to click on a delete button which takes less than a second rather than wasting the
useful 30mins?
I am here in no way trying to offend some one by replying this. But just trying to
tell that sometimes we can do things which gives us better results.
I will be very happy if this ends here.
Thanks,
Raj.