Ms. Monroe

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Narayanan Ravi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 6:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Seeking help......Some Karma Stuff.

Why not ignore mails which were replied by Technical experts like Mark
(which usually I do), which will save everybody's time, because there
might
be moret han 1 Mark in this group.

my $0.01

Ravi

> reference [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ayers, Sam
> Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:38 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Seeking help......Some Karma Stuff.
>

> I would like to add that we should be ambassadors, enthusiasts
> and "evangelists" of J2EE technology, as well as technical
> experts.  Bashing new people on the head for asking simple
> questions, regardless of how simple, does not help our cause at
> all.  It's like those terrorists who <think> they are helping
> Islam, with those beheadings.  Instead, they are turning the
> world against themselves.
>
> We, instead, should be helping them out and kindly responding in
> private, if their questions seem to be undermining our efforts.
>
> My $0.02,
> Sam

reference

www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments
are
proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of
the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
may
not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you
have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.
..