Hi,
From your update, you display right.jsp in the second frame of main.jsp.
In the first frame, you have first.jsp and a link to right.jsp with
parameters in passed in the URL.

Did you retrieve the parameters passed in the URL in right.jsp? ie,
request.getParameter("function");
request.getParameter("livre");

Please paste your right.jsp file content.

Thanks,
H.Ananthalakshmi.

From: Karen Berx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: passing parameters to JSP
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:38:45 -0700

Hi all,

I am currently developping a client-server programm but I do have problems
passing parameters.

I have a main.jsp running. This jsp contains frames-pages for the JSPs:
left.jsp and right.jsp.
Left.jsp contains a list of links to a jsp with parameters(like <a
href="http://localhost:8080/src/right.jsp?function=getContent()
&livre=1"</a>
The purpose of my programm is that when I click the links, the according
JSP is called, it has to catch the parameters and display them.

When I run my programm, main.jsp displays left.jsp correct with the links.
In right.jsp I get the message that there are no parameters wich is normal
at startup. When I click one of the links, parameters are passed but
nothing happens in right.jsp.

How can I solve this problem?

Greetz,
Karen Berx