From: mustafa karatas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: database connection error
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:10:02 -0800

"An unidentified error has occured"
I take this message when I attempt to test my database connection in DW MX.
I use jdbc odbc connection. controlling my server settings and retrying...
but i cannot overcome this problem. My server configuration must be right.
By the way i use J2sdk1.4.2
I think you can help me...

evin nebe jin ne

_________________________________________________________________ Chat with thousands of singles. http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Only on BharatMatrimony.com's Instant Messenger.