~ Troy Campano ~

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward King
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Connection Pool

Hello every,
  I want to use Connection Pool which can connect into Oracle Database
in JSP,I use one,but that connection pool often raise Http 500 errors,I
am very puzzled with connection pool.Would you give me a advice where I
can get a free Connection Pool which has good performance?
  Thanks in advance!