Jody,

I took a look at the Javadoc for the Sweepline code, and it doesn't
appear to contain any examples. That probably means that there aren't
any examples. Perhaps some of the other JTS users have some examples
that they could share.

You could try posting the problem that you are trying to solve with
the sweepline code. That may prompt some good feedback and suggestions
from other users. In fact, you may find that JTS contains a solution
that will work better than a solution using the sweepline code.

The Sunburned Surveyor