Hi list,
I've been trying to union a collection of Geometry-object (all elements are
polygons). But with the
geometry.union(other);  it is much to slow for huge collection.
So I used the UnaryUnionOp (see code).

private Coordinate[] UnionWithUnionOp(ArrayList<Geometry> allPolygons){

        Geometry allinOnePolygon = UnaryUnionOp.union(allPolygons);
        return allinOnePolygon.getCoordinates();
    }

After union the polygons with the UnaryUnionOp the order of coordinates of
the result polygon is not right ( I think, because of the polygons are not
ordered and distributed all over the space). So I get an self overlapping
polygon which makes lots of problems for the visualisation.
Is my handling of the UnaryUnionOp false? Or can't I handle such spread
polygons with it?
Thanks for answers or hints!
Greets
Markus