Fernando Salceda A. wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded the 2.0rc6 <http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/juddi/2_0RC6/> release. Inside there is a doc directory where I found the document "Getting Started with jUDDI" by Alan Vinh and Phil Bonderud. The problem is that it seems to be talking about an older version because, for example it talks about a JUDDI.war that I didnt find (In this release there are 3 wars).

Another question is that I want to deploy and configure it on my JBoss version 4.2.3. Is there any incompatibility? How can I find a how-to or any documentation?

Thanks.

Fernando. S. A.

Hi Fernando,

If you simply deploy the "lean" version of the juddi.war it should should all work.
Please let us know if that helps.

--Kurt