Hi, I am attempting to create and register a UDDI businessService for a
webservice using JUDDI v3. Right now I am trying to parse the
businessService description from XML, using
org.apache.juddi.jaxb.EntityCreator.buildFromDoc(path , ns)

as in org.apache.juddi.v3.tck.TckBusinessService.saveService

However, EntityCreator.buildFromDoc just returns null, even with the service
description provided in
uddi-tck-base/src/main/resources/uddi_data/joepublisher/businessService.xml

There is no stacktrace or exception, buildFromDoc return value is just null,
which causes SOAP fault at UDDIPublicationPortType.saveService.

Can anyone help me figure out what i am missing? Also, is it possible to
build the businessService and businessEntity programmatically, without using
XML text file; and are there tools to help generate the XML.

thank you!
Gabe T