Hi CocoyLola (is Lola your first name?)

You can try the Hello World example:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/examples/helloworld/

this has build scripts and everything.

We're working hard to get some flash demo's going, as well as documentation around registering your first service.So look for more news on that later this week.

Good luck!

--Kurt

CocoyLola wrote:
Please I need help usiing juddi client libraries.
I'm trying to get a valid authentication token with the java client.
I tried this code in user manual and it dosent work. ClientConfig is static
reference and i cant invoque, UDDI_PROXY_TRANSPORT it doesn't exist. What
are the libraries i need??? Why Is not present in this code
juddiv3.properies???? Why uddi.xml??? I am desperate. I need full code
example to get the authentication token. ty all!

public void testAuthToken() {
try {
String clazz = ClientConfig.getConfiguration().getString(
Property.UDDI_PROXY_TRANSPORT,Property.DEFAULT_UDDI_PROXY_TRANSPORT);
Class<?> transportClass = Loader.loadClass(clazz);
if (transportClass!=null) {
Transport transport = (Transport) transportClass.newInstance();
UDDISecurityPortType securityService = transport.getSecurityService();
GetAuthToken getAuthToken = new GetAuthToken();
getAuthToken.setUserID("root");
getAuthToken.setCred("");
AuthToken authToken = securityService.getAuthToken(getAuthToken);
System.out.println(authToken.getAuthInfo());
Assert.assertNotNull(authToken);
} else {
Assert.fail();
}