Okay, I wasn't using the WSTransport, that was the problem. I am
however trying to use the Systinet registry, I saw that there was a
thread from Jan 2010 about this, because I am now getting:

org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.TransportException:
{urn:uddi-org:v3_service}UDDI_Security_Port is not a valid service.
Valid services are: {urn:uddi-org:api_v3}UDDI_Security_SoapService
        at
org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.JAXWSTransport.getUDDISecurityService(JAXWSTransport.java:104)
        at
org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.Transport.getUDDISecurityService(Transport.java:43)
        at juddi.securityapi.HelloWorld.<init>(HelloWorld.java:43)

Was that issue ever resolved? Do I just rebuild the
JAXWSTransport.java with the changed names?

Thanks again, I really really appreciate your amazing support!
Franklin