I will volunteer for August. However, I travel 25% of the time, and I can't
predict which 25% very well so it would be good to have a back up speaker.

Speaking of travel.... I've been to New York 4 times this year and I am
going back next week. There is this fabled New York Pizza that is suppose to
be so good. I have eaten at plenty of places in New York and have not found
a place as good as MagPies; although some pizza was good in New York...
nothing to write home about. Can someone please tell me where to get good
pizza in New York? (I am not knocking New York.... I just need some
direction)

Also, ditto for Italian restaurants... I have not found an Italian
Restaurant in New York that is as good as the Gavi's on Sunrise and Kolb
(although I have found plenty of places in San Francisco that are good). Can
someone please suggest a good Italian restaurant in New York? (Can't be too
expensive....)

Is anyone going to JDJEdge?

"June 27, 2002 - Trivera's CTO Rick Hightower to deliver XP/J2EE Session at
Web Services Edge, NYC. at the Javitz Center. Visit us at Booth #606!"
Is anyone going to XP/Agile Universe?

"May 15, 2002 - Trivera's CTO Rick Hightower invited to deliver XP/J2EE
Session at XP/Agile Universe in Chicago, IL Aug 4, 2002"

Rick Hightower
Chief Technology Officer
Trivera Technologies, LLC.
Phone:520-290-6855