This seems simple, but I'm missing it in the manual and Google is no
help.

I set up a <path id="classpath">fileset stuff here..</path>
and now I want to see what the actual path looks like to verify.

<echo message="${classpath}" /> gives me no love.

How do I print out the value of that classpath ref?

----

Second part of this question. I have a spiffy task that takes src files
and creates hibernate mapping files in the same directory. This is good,
and I want this right now because if an IDE is opened, it will see the
mapping files right next to the original classes. Simple.

However - I also want/need those XML files to be copied over into the
classes/ directory so they are there when I war up the classes.

I've tried adding includes ="**/*.java,**/*.xml" to my javac, but that
gives me no love.

Any and all ideas appreciated. :-)

Timo