On Jan 8, 2004, at 4:24 PM, Simon Ritchie wrote:
Erik, if you happened to be flying back to Tucson next week, you'd be welcome to do a presentation on Ant. I'd even fight off the Maven crusaders for you :)

I actually contemplated coming back to Tucson this month, ironically (to do some physical training), but decided to do it later this year. I'll hopefully be in Phoenix for the No Fluff Just Stuff symposium in July and will definitely extend my stay for some Tucson time.

Oh, and as for fighting off Mavenites.... no worries there I think I can handle 'em... a whole room of 'em at once if necessary!

Erik