Darn, I can't hide!

On Feb 13, 2004, at 2:59 PM, Thomas Hicks wrote:

Additional info on this topic from our own (we'll claim him this time) Erik Hatcher's blog:
* We created a session on technology education for children which was fun, but slightly depressing. The focus seemed to be on the sad state of educational software, although a few gems were mentioned: <http://www.warrenrobinett.com/rockysboots/>Rocky's Boots, <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005LBVU>Logical Journey of the Zoombinies, <http://education.mit.edu/starlogo/>StarLogo, and <http://www.squeak.org/>Squeak.
-tom