> a consistent schedule is key to growing membership. And from
> this point forward no more cancelled meetings will be my mantra ;-).

+1

As we found out in this meeting, there are folks who are not on the
mailing list, and/or would not get the cancellation notice in time and
would show up to an empty room. :-(

Say - for all the "regulars" who didn't show up -- you missed out on
Krispy Kreme donuts, cold drinks, and an impromptu preso by Warner on
Maven, plus a limited demo of Confluence & FatCow by me. (atlassian.com
was having DNS issues which presented a good preso)

Cheers,
Timo