We've mentioned this at most of the meetings, but for those of you just joining us there will be a small Symposium up in Phoenix July 23rd-25th. I have heard first-person accounts of how good these are (haven't managed to make it myself). They are all designed to foster real one-on-one conversations with experts in their fields (including our own Rick Hightower, Erik Hatcher, and Nick Lesiecki, as well as some other presenters we've had down here in Tucson).

To find out more information on this you can go to: http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com/2004-07-phoenix/

So, to get the $100 discount (available through this Friday the 16th), use the discount code dsssjug625 when registering (this brings the price to $625 per person).

-warner