I'm teaching CS 352 (Systems Programming and UNIX) at UA this fall.  Today
a student asked me what local companies I know of that are using UNIX.  I
know of a few examples but I'd like to be able to cite some more.

If you know of a local company that's making use of some flavor of UNIX,
I'd surely appreciate it if you'd drop me a quick note.  Just a company
name would be fine but if you have time to add a sentence or two of
details, that'd be wonderful.

I'm sure this off-topic question is of little interest to a lot of folks so
please reply directly to me.  I'll make the compilation available to
anybody who's interested.

Thanks!