On Sep 8, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Tim Colson wrote:

So, for the meeting next week, Warner has asked me to present on
Tapestry.
Excellent! I was wondering if that was still on tap... I'll add your name to
the website link so you can't back out. :-)

Anybody up for doing a mini-preso on something?

Dennis is doing one. (I forget off the top of my head).

-warner

* I could just drone on about the various facets of tapestry,
Hmm... you've made that option sound oh so exciting. <grin>

* I have a couple of (more-or-less) completed tapestry
projects that I could show, to display various aspects of tapestry

* I'm seriously contemplating putting together a simple object model,
and then building a simple webapp using tapestry, from
scratch (more or  less) during the presentation.

Both ideas sound good. If you've got the time to build a simple app, that
might be better than a complex app.

Many of us go into a preso wondering a couple key questions:
1) Why would I use this technology?
2) Why would I use this technology instead of similar tech Foo?
3) Ok, where's the code?

Ok - maybe it's just me that thinks in those terms... but one or two others
might agree. :-)

Cheers,
Timo