My vote is for either 2 or 3 (I like 3 best. Unfortunately, I can't volunteer my house. It wouldn't fit everyone. ;)

Robert

Warner Onstine wrote:
Hi all,
I know I mentioned this at the last meeting as well as the meeting before so I thought I would bring up the topic on list. We (management team) need a response to this by Saturday evening (stroke o' midnight or there-abouts).

Here are the three options we came up with:
1) Find a bar that would either a) allow us to bring in some finger food type items, or b) has appetizers available to us and has enough space for about 20 people.
2) Have a real sit-down dinner somewhere decent
3) Have a get together at someone's abode (or is that adobe)

Please register your choice (and if it's 3 - are you willing to host and where-abouts in town are you). Also, we will need a head-count of all those that think they will be able to attend.

Thanks for your time :-).

-warner