Due to the lack of response to our question I'm led to believe that people don't want a holiday party (or don't care either way). If you don't voice your opinion we won't know what the group wants in this regard. I would like to extend our deadline by a little bit (say tonight), but we need some responses ;-). If you don't want one at all and would rather stay home watching TV, great, just let us know!

Again, thanks to those that have responded so far (please do so to the list so that others can see in what direction everyone is leaning).

Here are the choices (with a couple of new ones added):
1) Find a bar that would either a) allow us to bring in some finger food type items, or b) has appetizers available to us and has enough space for about 20 people.
2) Have a real sit-down dinner somewhere decent
3) Have a get together at someone's abode (or is that adobe)
4) Something else _______________
5) I don't care (won't be able to attend anyways)

Please note - If you live out of town there really isn't a need to reply to this message (unless you're going to be in town and want to attend our shindig).

Thanks again.

-warner