On Nov 23, 2004, at 8:58 AM, Dave Bilgray wrote:

Hi,

Rob Gingell has left his Chief Engineer job at Sun.

He's now EVP and CTO of Cassatt Corporation, a grid computing and SOA company headed by Bill Coleman, the 'B' in BEA.

Does this mean he won't be here for spring training?

To my knowledge he will be. I managed to get a hold of him at Cassatt after I read that blog entry and he has kindly offered to present in March.

I have also changed his e-mail address so he will be receiving our discussion postings once again ;-).

-warner

Here's the article. Summary is about a page down from the top. full story is several pages down, next to the first big ad.

http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=47131

Dave