Hey fellow tucsonians.... The PHXJUG has a sponsor for next wednesday,
but the sponsor has no speaker.  Any of you author types from down
there want to come speak about something interesting? Promote your book
etc...   Can commit to covering some travel costs for the right
presentation.  ;) Expectation Hour-Hour+1/2 + questions.. free beer and
food afterwards.

BTW  GO CATS!

Email me directly if your interested. or call me if you have questions.

Todd R. Ellermann
Presidet PHXJUG.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
602-738-6187 cell