> Various People said:
>  > [various things i don't care about]
LOL  :-)

> Another problem with my analogy might be that it's been a
> while since i took a genetics class
> and didn't exactly ace that one.

I have an actual degree in the subject... and regardless of
'correctness' -- the analogy is at least interesting in the parallels
you made. Compared to the analogies that usually come from higher up in
the mgt food chain, it's downright brilliant. ;-)

"We want IT to be a supermarket! Thassit! Yess, a supermarket... because
just like a market, we have fish! Yessss! Quick! Put that into a
PowerPoint!"

Timo