On Jun 3, 2005, at 6:47 PM, Warner Onstine wrote:
... in seeing a Ruby on Rails demo? I might be able to whip something together

*might*?! If you can't whip up something in Rails in 15 minutes then I'd be shocked :)

In fact, you could come to Rails completely cold at the start of the meeting, download it, install it, learn enough Ruby to get a "hello # {name}" tied to a database all within an hour.

    Erik - who's building his current application with Rails