I am in San Diego, but I will be their in heart.

+0 for me. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Barton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:45 PM
To: jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
Subject: Re: [jug-discussion] Meeting in December

Sounds great to me.

+1

Andy

On Nov 17, 2005, at 12:43 PM, TR wrote:

> The people have spoken
>
> Cuvee  3352 E. Speedway.
>
> Still need to get any additional head count  of those who plan to
> attend.
> While I 'll ask again to get a better count a day before I need to
> get a number for planning with the restaurant
>
> TR

Andrew Barton
eBlox, Inc.

520.903.2541

Check out the new Free Distributor Resource Center (including an
online directory of more than 1200 Suppliers)! http://
www.distributorresourcecenter.com

Instantly source more than 10,000 products online with Product
Buffet. It's Free to Distributors and Suppliers!  http://
productbuffet.eblox.com