I just wanted to say thanks to Randy for presenting on NetKernel (and of course thanks to our other presenters this year, it's been a great year so far!).

Randy, let us know when you get the preso and the Q&A from the presentation online so the rest of the group who were unable to attend can take a peek at it.

Don't forget, we have some great presentations lined up for the coming months:
June 13 - Warner Onstine introducing Cocoa and Objective-C
July 11 - Rene Stone on Outsourcing development work to India and its effects
Aug. 8 - Chad Woolley on Test Driven Development (TDD)

And as always I am continuing to look for presenters/topics for future meetings.

Rene, you mentioned something about this year's anniversary party could you share that with the list?

-warner