Hi,

Just a heads up to confirm that I'm still on schedule to do a
presentation on Test Driven Development tomorrow (2nd Tuesday, right?)
There will also be a sprinkling of Agile Evangilism, so naysayers and
unbelievers are welcome!

This will be a collaborative experiment.  As a group, we will be
re-implementing one of the core Java Collection classes, using TDD.
If we have time, we'll also discuss some other various topics, such as
some real-life TDD I've recently done in Ruby.

Also, I just got a used laptop that is not 100% reliable and only has
cable ethernet.  If someone has a backup laptop just in case, that
would be great.  Sorry, I'm just not cool enough to have a shiny new
Mac laptop :)

Thanks,
Chad