Hi Tom,
Scott Segal also volunteered to do a case study of his company's move from waterfall to XP back to waterfall and the changes they implemented in-between (Scott, sorry if I got the gist of it wrong, please correct if I did).

So, it looks like we have two presos! Who wants to go in Sept. and who wants to go in Oct. ?

-warner