GoDady is cheap and very very easy.
Good UI

On Dec 19, 2006, at 3:33 PM, Warner Onstine wrote:

Hi Steven,
We have normally done the donation drive at the meeting, I'm researching registrar's now for a cheaper solution (maybe godaddy?), it currently costs 15/year from directnic where I have my other domains. The reason why I like them is their interface for managing the domains is really nice. If there is one just as nice and easy but cheaper then that would be great.

So, don't send any money to me just yet (but it's good to know that we have members out there like you :-).

-warner