From: Warner Onstine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:11 AM
To: jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
Subject: [jug-discussion] google coming!

Hi all, I wanted to share some good news! Google from Tempe will be
coming down to speak at our January meeting most likely (90% positive
at this point), if they don't make it down in January they will be
coming early next year. They will be doing a tech session, but I
don't know on what yet.

I wanted to mention it early so that you can start spreading the
word, I want to have a really strong turnout for them.

-warner

Warner Onstine - Programmer/Author
New book! Tapestry 101 available at sourcebeat.com/books/
tapestrylive.html